Some websites feature collections of works that use the WTFPL.
The WTFPL tag on Freecode (formerly Freshmeat) lists dozens of software entries.
The WTFPL category on Wikimedia Commons lists hundreds of images:
Below is a list of some works that use the WTFPL:
- libcaca, a graphics library that outputs text instead of pixels
- zzuf, a multi-purpose fuzzer
- Lol Engine, an experimental framework for games and 3D applications
- øbin, a pastebin implementation using encryption
- el-get, an elisp package manager for Emacs
- AP3, an Objective C 3D graphics and animation framework
- bxSlider, a responsive jQuery content slider
Know some important or noteworthy work using the WTFPL? Let us know in the comments!